What’s your mountain to climb? Or should you ask yourself, what is your mountain to climb when it comes to running. You can conquer any mountain with hard work and enough dedication. No mountain is unattainable if you put your mind to it. Whether your skill level be a couple of miles a week or perhaps a little more, you can always work up to a goal of yours that you’ve been wanting to conquer.
The Mountain Running Challenge
We are here to help you conquer the mountains. Here's how it works:
- Download and print this PDF.
- It has a list of mountains from the different continents around the world.
- There are 175 total mountains to conquer.
- Start with beginner runs and work your way up through the different difficulties.
- Choose your elevation or mountain you would like to climb (aka run) and tackle it!
- Conquer the world’s largest mountains by working up each week to an elevation that challenges you.
- Most importantly... get out and run!
We will have monthly goals/challenges throughout the year, so keep a look out for more information!
PS – distance traveled in running WODs cannot be used to conquer a mountain.